Stake Your New Claim for 2018
*** Open to Graduates and Non-Graduates *** Registration Required
Traditionally, people start a year by setting goals and resolutions. These are often scattered and forgotten in the first few weeks of the new year.
One of the key concepts in The Excellence Series is that everything starts with intention. Conscious or unconscious, my results come from my intention. When I don’t have clear direction, my unconscious intention will dominate and show up in my life.
Create a compass, a clear guide for the year
With your Stake, it becomes easier to navigate life. When faced with a decision you’ll be able to ask yourself, “Will this serve me to get what I really want this year?”
Imagine being crystal clear on what you want your year to be about… so much that it becomes a launching pad upon which to build even greater growth in future years.
My Stake for the Year
My Stake is one of the final concepts that Randy Revell introduced. (Randy is the founder of Context International and developer of The Excellence Series.) One of Randy’s observations was that even those who have revealed their life calling through Mastery II, had a challenge focusing their intention for one year. This course changes this.
At the Stake Your New Claim for 2018 workshop you will:
- Define your Stake for 2018, your direction, compass & guide for the year.
- Set your intention in motion and present your vision to the world.
- Learn tools to help you stay conscious of your Stake and stay active and on task throughout the year.
Where and When?
Thursday, January 11, 2018 — 6:00-10:00pm
Vancouver Island Conference Centre, Nanaimo
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
Friday, January 12, 2018 — 6:00-10:00pm
Best Western Coquitlam Inn, Coquitlam
Saturday, January 20, 2018 — 1:00-5:00pm
Sawridge Inn, Edmonton
- $79.00 Early Bird rate until November 30, 2017
- $99.00 Regular rate after November 30, 2017
- Complimentary tuition for those who assisted in 2017; however, you must register before November 30, 2017.