To serve various geographic areas.
We are looking for great graduates who are passionate about our mission and our programs, would like to be more involved, and get paid for it. We are currently looking for candidates that have strong community or corporate relationships.
The Service Representative would join the team in a sales capacity, work with other Service Representatives, and report to the Director. The Service Representative would qualify, develop and close new sales opportunities in their area. This position is part-time with the potential to become full-time.
As someone who is prominent in their community & a great ambassador for Excellence Seminars International, the ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing and connect well with people in a public setting.
- Be passionate about prospecting and have strong closing skills.
- Have a demonstrated ability to build and maintain sales relationships.
- Have a professional appearance and manner.
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills.
- Possess strong computer & writing skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic, self motivated.
- Be results-oriented and have a desire for success.
Why work here?
Every day here you have the opportunity to work with people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives they touch.
Live and earn for a purpose!
It’s truly rewarding work. Where else can you get paid to contribute to others? Most people want a purpose in life, a meaningful existence, and an opportunity to help others. Enrolling others in the CORE Leadership & MASTERY Leadership Series is truly rewarding.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or to forward your resume, please contact:
Come join a Winning Team dedicated to championing goodwill in the world!!!!
Attend a FREE Intro Session
We’re excited to share this presentation with you. The information in the presentation is worthwhile, even if you have just one aha moment.